- Perpare a silicon pat (sized 530mm X 325mm or larger), heavy duty rubber gloves, candy thermometer, drawknife, scissors, brush, and a bowl of water.
- Bring water and sugar to a boil, then add the glucose and cooking with high heat. Use a wet brush to clean the side of pot during cooking to prevent the sugar from crystallizing.
- When the suagr syrup has reached 140C, add in the edible coloring. Once its temperature reaches 155C, remove from the heat and add the jasmine essence. Pour the mixture onto the silicon pat and leave for 3 minutes to cool down a bit.
- When the gloves first (can also use double gloves if necessary). The outer deges of the sugar will cool down more quickly, so use the scraper to fold the edges into the middle of the sugar. Repeat the steps until the sugar has benn cool down enough to handle.
- Pull and fold the sugar and repeat the step until polished. (Becareful do not pull it too long from the beginning.)
- Twist and pull the sugar into extremely thin strip. Cut into 1 cm thick sugar cubes by a pair of scissors. Keep in an airtight container.